Wednesday 22 March 2017

Annabelle Brow to Go Kit Review

'Ello all!!

Today we're talking eye brows!

I have very naturally full and defined eye brows (Hey, let me have this humble brag!) So I like to just lightly fill in the lower line of my brows, and my tail when I'm feeling extra. Usually i'll take my MAC brow gel and lightly fill them in!

When I DO use powder, Annabelle's Brow to Go kit in Medium/Dark is my go to!








Can you tell which shade I use? ;)

The lighter shade is a warm golden brown, that I do not use often. As even on my warm skin. It's a little TOO warm.

But the medium neutral brown, that I ADORE. it's the EXACT same shade of brown as my brows. And it's slightly sheer. Just enough that I can build it up to my desired opacity.

If I JUST use the powder. It's basically gone by the end of the day.

But if I use the included wax, THEN the powder it lasts all day.
Also, If I set with brow gel, it also lasts all day on me!

Price: $9.99

Amount: 2.32G

Pros: Great formula, soft but not powdery, darker shade is perfect for my dark brows/hair.

Cons: First shade is almost orangey brown, doesn't last all day when used on it's own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment