Thursday 15 June 2017

9 Hour Work Day FOTD

Hello all!!

Today I'm out of the house, and working for 8 hours. And I wanted to show you all the face I did!





Skincare was Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, Then Coppertone Clearly Sheer SPF50 Face Sunblock.

Base was Hard Candy Sheer Candy Ultra Light Primer - To fill in pores and give me a smooth canvas. I then used the very last drops of my L'oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation. I rolled the tube and squeezed the last bit out onto the back of my hand, then I dotted it around my face then buffed/stippled it into the skin with a flat top foundation brush. Next is undereye Corrector, which I used NYX Dark Circle Corrector Concealer! Which is a creamy, orange/peachy corrector. Which was patted into my inner lower corners where I am darkest/purple-est. Next I took my Marcelle BB Roll on Concealer, and pumped some out onto the back of my hand, picked it up with a flat paddle brush. And tapped/patted that under my eyes and inner corners.

Cheeks were Colourpop Golden Moment Matte Bronzer, which was buffed along the outer edges of my face to add warmth! Blush was Tarte Paaarty matte rosey pink blush, and highlight was Physicians Formula Argan Wear Light bronzer. It's a sheen-y "bronzer" which, on my NC23 skintone, it is only a highlight!



Eyes were simple, I took a transition shade for my skin tone (Colourpop Bel Air) and I buffed that through my crease and up onto the hood! Next I took a matte warm brown crease shade (Coastal Scents Barista) and buffed that through my crease, but not as high as the transition. I switched to a pencil brush, and patted MAC Embark onto the outer mobile lids and very outer crease. I took my 217, then buffed and blended everything out until it was a smooth gradient of colour. For my lids, I tapped ELF Liquid eye shadow in Liquid Gold onto the inner portion of my lids, then took a flat synthetic brush and tapped it out to blend. Then I took a clean finger and tapped L'oreal Infallible Pressed shadow in Sahara Treasure, which is a greeny old gold metallic shadow. And pressed that ontop of the cream shadow. I dipped back into MAC Embark and deepened the outer corners again. A quick blend later, we add a light shimmery creamy shade to the inner corners, and brow bones. I added three coats of mascara and the eyes were done!

Brows were my usual routine, I brushed them out, then took an angled brush and filled them in lightly and added a sweep of tinted brow gel!

Lips were kept bright and creamy! with NYC longlasting lipstick in FabFuchsia!

What I brought in my bag: Blotting sponge for oil and sweat. The lipstick I was wearing. And a cream concealer to touch up my nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment