Thursday 6 July 2017

ELF Liquid Eye Shadow In Liquid Gold, Rose Gold Review

Hey all!!

Today we're going to talk about two liquid eye shadows I really like!

At first use, I HATED these! But I figured out HOW to use them correctly!



These are liquid eye shadows in a tube with a doe foot applicator. Texture wise, these really are liquid-y.

First time I used these, I took the doe foot and smoothed it over my whole mobile lid, then tapped it out with my fingers. Which resulted in a sheer, glittery, patchy mess!

Now, I take the doe foot, and dab it onto the back of my hand, then pick up the liquid shadow with a flat, stiff synthetic brush. And tap that onto my lids!

This results in a glowy, dewy lid look!!!

I have zero issues with these creasing on my oily, severely hooded lids!!

Overall: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment