Tuesday 16 January 2018

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb & Free Style Kilowatt Highlighter in Hu$tla Baby - Review and Swatches

Hello Hello!!!

Today we're going to be looking at two Fenty Beauty products!!







The highlighter is very yellow/warm, so I would NOT recommend it for fair/pink undertoned people!! But for my warm yellow light medium skin tone. this highlight is perfection!!

The highlight is SPARKLY. it has visible specks of sparkles on my cheeks, even after I buff and melt it into my skin. So if you DO NOT like sparkly/high shine highlights this would not be for you!!

I personally like these kinds of highlights when I'm out at night time, to really make my skin POP. So I will and do use it quite often!!

The Gloss Bomb is stunning!! It's not sticky or tacky, its medium weight/heaviness, and it really does hydrate your lips!!!

I wore this gloss on a day where it was -31 degrees C, and my lips didn't get burned or chapped from the wind and cold!!

Amount: The "mini" gloss bomb has 5.5ml in it, where the full size is 9ml. so it's over half the amount of the full size!! The mini highlighter is 2.2g!! so pretty small, but you need SO little of it!

Overall: I HIGHLY recommend this mini set, or picking up these in full size!! Very lovely and I'm looking forward to purchasing more from this line!

2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm still really enjoying this duo!!

      Delete