Friday 4 August 2017

My Quick And Easy Summer Makeup Routine

Hello!!! I'm going to skip the excuses for my brief disappearance and get right into this!!


 


For my summer face, I want things to be easy, and long lasting. It has to be easy to touch up, and not smear or transfer!

I started with a thick layer of Juice Beauty Sport SPF30 sunblock. After that sank in, I pressed Cover FX mattifying anti blemish primer into my T zone to mattify my skin. I tapped and pressed Benefit's Boi-ing brightening concealer (prev the erase paste) in the shade 2 under my eyes and in my inner corners to brighten, and correct any darkness. I pumped half a pump of MAC Pro Long Wear concealer in NC20, which is lighter than my neck/chest. And used that to brighten, and cover up my dark circles. Next I took MAC Quikstik in All Aflush and Here You Go. I took All Aflush (pearly copper/rose cream blush) and swirled it onto the back of my hand, and picked up my stipple brush and lightly stippled the cream blush onto my cheek bones. I took a flat top powder brush, and pressed MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC20 (again, lighter than my neck and chest) and pressed that into my under eyes/eye lids, cheeks, and T zone to set and mattify my skin! Next was 3 sprays of Cover FX Mattifying Setting spray.

I switched to a blush brush after the setting spray had dried, and buffed and blended Sephora Collection Hysterical blush (Sparkly Neutral rose blush) onto my cheeks. I choose this blush because it matches the cream blush pretty closely! I switched to a foundation buffing brush, and dipped into Urban Decay Jaw Bone bronzer, and I buffed that in upward motions just under my cheek bones, to add shape and dimension to my face. For highlight, I used Now's The Time and ran that lightly along my cheek bones!

For brows, I kept it easy! I took an angled brush, and my favourite brow powder. Annabelle brow to go in medium/deep. And just lightly filled them in. Then lightly gelled them with Essence Make Me Brow!

For eyes, I kept it SUPER easy! I used Colourpop Bel Air as a transition shade and buffed that messily onto my hood. Next I took Coastal Scents Barista and blended that through my crease and onto the hood as my crease shade. To add dimension to my eyes, I took a pencil brush and lightly added MAC Embark directly into my crease. For my lids, I took a clean finger and dipped into Now's The Time Highlighter, and I pressed that all over my mobile lids for a nice glow! I took a stiff, dense pencil brush and buffed MAC Mulch under my lower lashline. I added two coats of Buxom Lash Mascara, and then let it dry a touch. And went back in with another layer of Benefit Roller Lash!

For my lips, I applied MAC prep and prime lip primer, letting it dry/set. Then I free handedly applied MAC Viva Glam Taraji P. Henson lipstick!

And that's it!!! That's my quick and easy summer makeup routine!! What have you been wearly lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment