Friday 18 August 2017

Juice Beauty Sport SPF30 Sport Sunscreen Review

Hello all!! I'm going to chat about something very near and dear to me today!!

Sunscreen! :-)

I'v worn at the least SPF30 sunscreen every single day, for the past 4 years. I never leave the house without it on my face, neck, and whatever is exposed (so my shoulders, back, forearms, and hands!)

I prefer a mineral sunscreen personally, and stay far away from chemical sunscreens!



This sunscreen comes in a pretty large 110ml squeeze bottle. The lid snaps shut nicely, but isn't impossible to open!



The texture of this sun screen is thick, and creamy! I'v found, it's not moisturizing enough for me to skip my morning moisturizer. But a super oily skin type may find that it's enough!

It has an off white/cream colour to it. And I find it doesn't create a stark white cast against my NC23 skintone!


Here is my face, after 2 and a half thick layers of this sunscreen patted/smoothed onto my skin. You can see the finish isn't too dewy, but it's not a powdery matte! It looks very natural!!

Overall? At $25 a tube, I would HIGHLY recommend this sunscreen! It didn't aggravate my acne prone skin AT ALL, and keeps me nice and protected against the harsh UVA and UVB rays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment