Wednesday 4 October 2017

I Went Up North!! - What Was In My Travel Makeup/Liquids Bag?

Hello all!!!

In the time between my last update, and today, I have flown up to nothern ontario. And have flown back home to southern ontario!

I had a BLAST. I met with a bunch of First Nations youth, and got a lot of info to take back home!

Anyway! Since I was only there for a handful of days I flew Carry On! And I figured I'd show you all what I brought with me!


This is what was in my liquids bag! There's a few things here, that didn't NEED to be in here, but I put them in just to be safe!

I brought:

Shampoo Sachet
Deep Conditioning Hair Mask Sachet
Devacurl Mist-er Right Curl refresher
Alterna Caviar CC Hair Cream
Face Wash
SPF50 SunBlock
MAC Eye Shadow Primer
Essence Make Me Brow
Hand Sanitizer
Sephora Make No Mistakes Concealer
The Ordinary Vitamin C serum
Body Cream
Squeezey Tube Tinted Lip Balm From First Aid Beauty
SuperGoop SPF50 setting spray
Smashbox face primer
Cover FX face primer
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose perfume
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Sephora Wonderful Cushion Foundation.


Now onto the products in my travel makeup bag!

Elf Mad for Matte 1 palette
Colourpop Thirsty Girl, Nillionaire, Valley Girl, and Peekaboo Super Shock Shadows
Marc Jaboc's eye liner pencil
Benefit Boing Brightening concealer
Essence brow pencil
Clinique chubby stick
BITE liquid Lipstick in Supreme
Colourpop Mars Blush
MAC Qukstik Cream Blush Duo
ELF Bronzer
Wet N Wild Precious Petals highlighter
Clinique Black Honey Pop Blush
Clinique Pressed blot powder
Cover FX mattifying setting powder
ABH Stick foundation
And lastly, Supergoop SPF Powder!


For brushes, I brought:

Powder brush, Buffing brush, angled blush brush, Synthetic stipple brush, Eye brow comb, Lid Brush, and a Crease Brush!~

What do you pack when you fly carry on? What would you pack!?

No comments:

Post a Comment