Sunday 15 October 2017

What's In My Fall Makeup Bag?

Hello friends!!!

Today i'm going to show you all what i'm carrying around in my daily makeup bag, for fall!!


For a base, i'm using a nice thick layer of SPF! Always!

After the SPF sinks in, I'll apply a small amount of Cover FX Mattifying primer all over!


For my foundation, I'm really loving Sephora wonderful cushion! it gives light natural coverage, and is pretty darn good!

I'm also using the last few drops of my SECOND bottle of L'oreal Pro Matte foundation, which is my favorite fall foundation!


For concealer, I like to be a little bit extra. But I use Sephora make no mistake concealer under my eyes, as it's really full coverage. And then MAC prolongwear concealer on any spots or redness!


For powder, I'm using MAC studio Fix powder, and a mix of Laura Mercier and RCMA No colour powder to set!


I could not for the life of me, get a colour accurate photo, so I'm deeply sorry!!!

For blushes, i'm adoring MAC Quikstick in all a flush and here you go as a cream base.

My all time favorite blush, Clinique Black Honey Pop, which is a warm, luminous plum shade!

And my favorite fall blush, NARS Sin! It's a cooler berry/mauve with golden shimmer!


For brows, it's the usual!! Annabelle brow to go, Essence brow pencil and gel! Don't need to mess with the good stuff!!


For eyes, I put aside two palettes! (And mac prep and prime eye primer!) Elf Mad for matte 1 for transition and crease shades. And Tarte Make believe in yourself palette for lid shades! (plus a stunning pinky highlight!)


For lips, I just tossed in a few things, but lips change based on the day! I have Blistex potted lip balm, MAC Prep and prime lip, Hard Candy Velvet mouse liquid lipstick, Colourpop LBB, and MAC Rebel lip glass!


For lashes, I have my new FAVORITE combo. Sephora Great volume, and Benefit roller lash!!!

What are you wearing this fall?

3 comments:

  1. Do you find your sunscreen makes your foundation pill up sometimes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      I'm lucky that I haven't experienced any pilling from my foundation, considering how much SPF i wear!

      I really like this juice beauty one though. It's a mineral spf, which I prefer for my acne prone skin, and it's never caused a negative affect on my foundation!

      Delete
    2. Thanks. I'm going to try that one. I've been working my way through the Sephora summer sunscreen bag and am almost out.

      Delete