Tuesday 27 December 2016

Make Up Forever Artist eye shadows in M-646, D-826, and ME-512 Review!

Hey all!! I hope everyone had a great holiday season!

I went out boxing day shopping today, and I picked up 3 full sized MUFE Artist shadows! I own 9 mini pans, from the Artist Pro 1 pallet, and fell in LOVE with the formula.

It's described as a gel/powder formula. It has a very soft, creamy, buttery texture. I'v seen someone describe them as silicone-y textured. And I can agree to that!!

They have AMAZING pigmentation. And for a crappy eye shadow blender like yours truly, they practically blend themselves!!

For application of the Mattes, I prefer to use a fluffy crease/blending brush and just swoosh them through my crease like I would a "normal" eye shadow.

For application of the shimmers/metallic's I 100% honestly prefer my fingers!! I'll take a clean finger, and pat the shade onto my brow bones, my inner corners, my outer corner, my lids, etc. And then i'll take a fluffy blending brush and just blend everything out!!


Left to right we have: M-646 (Matte light/medium warm brown) D-826 (Metallic reddish purple with sparkles) and ME-512 (Light shimmery gold!)



Uses i'v found for this shade:

Crease shade, Bottom lash line shade, Eye lid shade, Matte bronzer for my cheeks!



Uses i'v found for this shade:

Eye lid shade, Blended up into the crease, Lower lashline shade, Blush.



Uses i'v found for this shade:

Cheek highlighter, Brow bone shade, Eye lid shade.


Now onto swatches!!



Overall I'm in love with this formula, and these shades!!

The only thing I'm NOT in love with, is the $58 CAD price tag for these three bad boys!!

9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment