Wednesday 21 December 2016

Urban Decay Crisis Vice Lipstick Review!

I picked up Urban Decay Vice lipstick in Crisis back in September, and i'v worn it quite a bit this fall! It's a beautiful plummy, purpley, shade on me!


I love the packaging, I never had one of their Revolution lipsticks, so I can't compare them, but I like the design of this tube! I also love it doesn't open up in my bag/pocket!!



This is a Cream finish, and it's very creamy, and easy to apply! It smooths onto the lips with ease, depositing not too much, or too little product!!


This is one pass/swipe. You can see it has a natural/creamy sheen to it! On my skin tone, it's a deeper berry/plummy neutral colour! I would feel comfortable wearing this to class!




This is it on my lips, I applied straight from the tube, no lip brush! I think it makes my lips feel and look great!!

It does not heal chapped lips, but is doesn't dry them out further. It also has a almost crayon/waxy smell? If you've ever smelt a clinique chubby stick you'll know what this smells like!!

Over all 8.5/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment