Monday 5 December 2016

Sephora/MAC Christmas Haul!

My family gave me money and said for me to buy part of my Christmas gifts. That way I get exactly what I want/need in the correct size/shade.

Last year, I bought a bunch of "grown up" clothes.

This year, I ordered/bought makeup that i'm missing in my collection!! I own more than enough lipsticks to last me years, and this past year between IMAT's Toronto, and just online sales, I'v built up my eye shadow stash to where I'm super happy!!

But, I have very little base or face products! I find foundation, concealer, powder etc very boring compared to my beloved lipsticks. I have ZERO foundations that match my winter skin. All of my foundations match my very tan summer skin. And I go through Powder like WATER, because of my oily skin!

Enough chatting! Lets see what I'm getting for christmas!

From MAC (Which was 25% off the last four days so I saved $55 CAD) I got:



Blot Powder Medium Dark (I'v used this before in Medium, and it was way too light. But I adore this powder)
217 blending brush (I got the smaller handled one, But I'v been on the market for a nice blending brush)
Brow Set in the darkest shade (I'm all out of my current brow gel. And this was $15 with the sale so!)
Set Powder (It's 30g's of loose powder. My oily ass skin is in heaven!)




Duo fiber blush brush (My current blush brush, is 10+ years old and rest in peace it's starting to shed like mad)
Brush cleanser (I currently use a bar of soap to clean my brushes, but I want to try this for between washes)
Studio Fix Fluid spf 15 In NC20 (I use NC25 in the summer from about May to September, so I'm going to try this shade for the in-between months)
And for a sample, I chose Prep + Prime Radiance Yellow primer (I'm ALWAYS down for new primers!)

Moving on to Sephora! I had my VIB $20 off card and used that towards this purchase!



Estee Edit Pore Vanishing Stick (I had a sample of this, and I fell in love! so I'm going to try the full size)
Make Up For Ever 5 Pan Concealer/Corrector pallet #1 (I choose the yellower one, with the green concealer as I'm yellow toned with redness!)
NARS Sin Blush (I'v ALWAYS wanted this blush. Oh my goodness. It's a berry with a golden shimmer. Perfect for this time of year!)
BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Jam (I had a mini of this lipstick, and I wore it every day for a week until it broke. So I'm purchasing the full size!!)




Three perfume samples! I'm in LOVE with two of the perfumes/colognes, and the one I want to try!
3 Piece BUXOM Lip gloss/stick set (This was a throw in, But I do want to try the formula's and the shades are total shannon shades!)

Lastly!


BITE amuse Bouche lipstick mini in Licorice (I wanted to try this shade as well! So I figured why not!)
Urban Decay Naked Smokey Pallet (50% Off! I know this got mixed reviews, but I figured for half off I'll try it, and the shades in it are TOTAL Shannon shades as well!)
Benefit PoreFessional (Again I'm a face primer Hoe! So I'v been wanting to try this for a long time!!)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip gloss in Potion (I redeemed 100 points and got this mini as well!! I'v always wanted to try these lip glosses because of Christine from Temptalia. So I'm super excited!)


That's it for my haul!! I'm extremely happy with what I'v ordered and will be getting on Christmas day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment