Friday 11 November 2016

Make Up For Ever FOTD

Good morning everyone!! I got three hours of sleep lastnight, and I have a SUPER busy day today, with FOUR appointments.

So I did my face to make me feel confident and happy today!! (I also had to Dentist approve it. Because I'm going back to the dentist for him to check on my teeth after the four root canals I had last week!)


This is my bare face this morning! I did a sheet mask lastnight, and I'v been VERY consistent with my skin care, so my bare skin is looking pretty darn good!!



This is the look, I used A LOT of Makeup forever products. I'm quickly turning into a HUGE MUFE fan!!



Base: I started with moisturized, and sunblocked skin. Then I took Hard Candy Green tinted primer, and I patted that all over my face. I then took a SMALL amount of Makeup Forever Step 1 Mattifying primer, and I patted that into my T zone/Center of my face. I let those primers set, then i took Makeup Forever Mat Velvet+ foundation, and I squeezed it out onto the back of my hand. Then I dotted that around my face, and took my Real Techniques Expert face brush, and I buffed that into my skin. Then Because I only got 3 hours of sleep, I took Covergirl clean concealer in Light, which is a SUPER SUPER pink concealer, and I dotted that under my eyes, and blended it out with my Real Techniques Contour brush, and then dotted Maybelline Fit me concealer in #20 Sand Sable which is a super yellow toned concealer that matches my skin!! I then took a fluffy brush and patted Sephora Brand Matte Perfection Powder foundation in the shade #18 Golden Linen all over my face to set. Lastly, I took MAC Mineralized skin finish in Light And I patted that under my eyes.

Cheeks: I used Smashbox Halo blush in Warm glow. Which is a nudey, mauvey matte blush on me! For highlight, I took Makeup Forever's eye shadow in ME-512 (A yellowy shimmery gold!) and buffed that along my cheek bones, my cupids bow, and my nose bridge!



Eyes: I started with ELF's Sheer eye primer. Then I set that with Sephora's Swan Song (Matte light light pink) Then I took Makeup Forever's S-556 (Matte light grey) and used that as a transition-esk shade. I then took Makeup Forever's D-652 (It's a shimmery reddish brown, with gold glitter in it!) And I really buffed that into my crease. I then took the same shade, and I patted it onto the outer half of my lids! I then took my ALL TIME FAVOURITE eye shadow, Makeup Forever D-562. It's so hard to describe this shade, It's like a super super shimmery, brightening, light taupey/silver? It's AMAZING. I want to buy a single full sized version of this! ANYWAY. I took D-562 and I patted that onto my inner 3/4 of my mobile lid, to brighten and add contrast to the dark warm brown on the outer corners! I then took a fluffy brush and just blended everything out so there was no lines. I took some of D-652 (The reddish shimmery/glittery brown) and buffed that along my lower lash line! I LASTLY took my Makeup Forever Excessive Lash mascara and did two coats of that on my upper and lower lashes!!

Brows: The usual! I took my Annabelle Brow to go, and stroked that through my brows, then I took Essence Make me brow and used that as a setting gel. And lastly took a spoolie and combed everything into place while the gel is setting.



Lips: I'm going to thedentist, so I cant REALLY wear lipstick, as it'll get everywhere. But I remembered I have this lip stain from NYC, their "Smooch proof liquid lip stain" This stuff is solid!! I really love it. It lasts and lasts!! And it's like, the same colour as my lips when they are moisturized and happy. So it just adds a bit of oomph!!



That's it for this look!! I hope you enjoyed this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment