Saturday 26 November 2016

My favourite Fall/Winter blushes!

I love a good berry, plummy, red blush in the fall/winter! But I get that naturally just stepping outside my front door, as we're in freezing cold Canada! So it's a balancing act trying to find blushes that mimic this look without being super over the top!!

I'm also super heavy handed with blush, so I need a blush that isn't so pigmented I shake in my boots looking at it!!

I like medium coverage, luminous and buildable!




These are my favourite fall/winter blushes, and highlights!



We have starting from the top left:

The Balms Mary Lou-Manizor (Champagne Highlight)
Physicians formula Argan wear Blush in Rose (Light berry)
Clinique Cheek Pop blush in Plum Pop (cool slightly plummy, pink)
Makeup Geek Blush in Soul Mate (Plummy pink)
Sephora brand Baked Luminizor in 01. (Yellow gold)




Starting from top left:

Smashbox Halo blush in Warm glow (Mauvey brown)
Physicians formula Argan wear Bronzer in Light bronze. (Golden shade. this is a highlight on me)
Annabelle Blush in 52 (Light Cranberry shade.)
MAC eye shadow in Cranberry (I hated this as a eye shadow, it was too sheer. So I multipurposed it!)
Clinique Cheek Pop in Cola Pop.



I think only two of these are Matte. And that's because I personally don't like matte blushes, I find them hard to spread out and blend and buff. So I tend to reach for Shimmery/highlighting blushes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment