Wednesday 24 May 2017

A Mostly MUFE Artist Shadow EOTD

Hey all!! I'm bringing you all another EOTD.

I was getting ready with my friend this morning, and I noticed I use mostly MUFE artist shadows. They really are my favourite formula!!



For this look, I started off with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. And set that with Sephora brand eye shadow Swan Song (a matte light powder pink) I started with Colourpop Bel Air (matte light brown in the crease and the hood as a transition using a big fluffy crease brush. I then dipped into Coastal Scents Barista (Matte medium brown) and buffed that through the crease and hood lower than Bel Air. I switched to a pencil brush, and dipped into MAC Embark (matte deep brown) and i tapped that onto the outer corner of my mobile lids, and onto the very outer part of my crease to deepen. I then took a 217 and buffed and blended everything out. I then took the pencil brush and MUFE D-652 (A reddish brown with silver sparkles) and penciled that onto the outer lid for some shine. For the inner lid, I used MUFE ME-644 (metallic golden brown) and smoothed that on and out! After applying the main lid shade I decided to go back in with MAC Embark on the outer V. After blending it. To finish the look I took D-826 (Metallic reddish plum with glitter) on a smudger brush and buffed that under my lower lash line, added mascara and was done!!!

What do you think of this look? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment