Thursday 4 May 2017

Summer skincare routine

Hello friends!

I figured it was time for an updated skincare routine post for summer!

Morning: 



First thing in the morning, I swipe some cleansing water all over my face to remove last nights skincare, and the buildup of oil.

I follow up with massaging a light, gel moisturizer into my skin. I'm currently using Avon Nutraeffects Hydragel-cream.


After the gel moisturizer has sunken in, I'll tap two layers of Clinique Repairwear Eye cream under my eyes.

After the eye cream has sunken in, I apply two layers of SPF. I'm currently switching between Coppertone Clearly Sheer Face SPF50, and Paula's Choice Extra Care Non Greasy SPF50.


Night:



At night I'll start by removing my makeup by massaging Ponds Cold Cream into my face and eye lids, then I take a clean, damp washcloth and remove my makeup.

In the summer, I like a foaming face wash. I like The Face Shop's Rice Water Bright and The Face Shops Herb Day Lemon Cleansing foams!



After I cleanse my face, I pat dry with a fluffy towel, and smooth and pat some Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid all over my face,

Once my face isn't tacky anymore from the BHA, I'll smooth some of my Tactupump Forte all over my face.

Once that has set, I'll pour out a dime sized amount of Bio Oil, and I'll pat that into my face.

Then I tap some Avon Ultimate Eye cream under my eyes!!

Masks: 

In the summer I like a nice clay mask, and I'v been using Freeman's "deep cleaning. Manuka honey and tea tree" clay mask every 3 days!

I also use Origins Retexturizing Rose mask, once a week for a good exfoliation.

And I like to do Avon's Rose Hydrating mask after days at the beach, or when my skin is feeling a lil tight!

And that's it!! What do you change in your routine when the warm weather hits?

No comments:

Post a Comment