Saturday 4 March 2017

10 Thing's I'm loving

Hello!! Today we're talking about 10 things I'v been loving lately. Either specific products, or a category of things!



I'v been loving this LUSH Rosy Cheeks Face mask, I got it on my birthday, and it's already done. :P It's a nice soothing, non drying mask, that works so well for my oily, but dehydrated skin! I mentioned this product in my monthly favourites!


Elf Nourishing Night Cream. Is pretty amazing!!! I was given this product by ELF. And I thought i'd try it out. And I love it at night, under my facial oil. But I REALLY love it during the day, under my SPF! It's smooth, and silky, and really does moisturize, and doesn't break me out! Praise be it!


Is there a drinking game for every time I mention the Modern Renaissance palette yet? Because DAMN, this palette is GOOD. It's beautifully pigmented, smooth, silky, and all around BEAUTIFUL!


Paula's Choice Skin care! I'v been slowly adding more and more PC to my skin care routine. And my skin has NEVER looked and felt better! I LOVE the Daily Mattifying Fluid for Normal/Oily/Combo skin. It has SPF50. And it really does work as a light moisturizer that doesn't feel heavy! I'll then layer the Extra Care Non Greasy SPF50 Sunscreen on top of the mattifying fluid, to make sure I have enough sun protection. And my all time favourite Paula's Choice Product, is their Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Lotion. It's a chemical exfoliant and it's gotten rid of SO much of my hyper pigmentation, and my acne scarring!! I loves it!


Rose Perfume! My holy grail rose-y perfumes are The Body Shop's Moroccan Rose, And Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Rose! I feel so feminine, and sexy whenever I get a waft of these!


Colourful Highlights! I'm really digging purple, blue, and green highlights lately! My choice has been Colourpop Honeymoon, and Perilune !

I also have been LOVING matte, nude lips! I'v been doing a LOT of dramatic eye looks lately with the MR. So I'v been reaching for more nude/neutral lipsticks!


Bite Beauty Lipsticks! I own one more that's not shown here (The shade Jam, which is a nice dark pueple!) I loved the Luminous creme formula, but I would rub my lips together so much (because the formula is so creamy and smooth!) it would just disappear. So when they came out with the Amuse Bouche formula, I fell even more in love with this canadian brand! The lipsticks are creamy, and moisturizing, and they stain and last!
Expect a review coming up soon!


I'm getting way too ahead of myself, but i'm counting down to spring, and that's when I LOVE to wear shimmery bronzer on my cheeks as blush! It's a nice warm look for me! I love the easy application of this QUO bronzer, and I love the shade!



I'v been LOVING a flawless, full coverage base more so than usual! So I'v been reaching to my recently reviewed L'oreal Infallible Total Cover foundation! I need SO little of this foundation, and I love to use my hands to melt it into my skin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment