Thursday 16 March 2017

Physicians Formula Argan Wear Blushes and Bronzer Review

Hey friends!!

Today we're talking about a brand I don't really use. Physicians Formula! I don't like to use their products because they do not cater to my darker skinned siblings. They only have two shades? How impractical.

But I received these three products as a gift. So I'm going to use them and review them for any of yall that are interested in them!


From Left to Right we have: "Natural", "Bronze" and "Rose"


These blushes/bronzer are VERY strongly fragranced! There is a super strong, spicy, warm, scent to them. I personally have skin that can tolerate fragrance, but if you have reactive/sensitive skin. Stay away!
  


Here they are swatched on my inner wrist/arm, where I am my palest.

From left to right we have:

Rose: A mauvey plum, with white/silvery sheen/shimmer. Very soft and easy to blend.

Bronze: A shimmery light golden shade. This adds ZERO warmth to my skin. This is a golden highlighter on my NC20/NC25 face, and while I love the sheen it adds. I'm disappointed in the shade.

Natural: Is a satin light cool/blue based pink. This has no visible shimmer in this one, it's just a nice satin finish. Slightly harder to blend then it's shimmery siblings, but still workable!

Price: $15.50 for the blushes, and $19.60 for the bronzer.

Pros: Good blend-ability, soft, non powdery, travels well.

Cons: Zero shades for dark skin makeup lovers, I have to layer it three times to get my desired flush.

Overal: 6/10. I would recommend these for fair skinned pals. But I'm not impressed at all at the shade range.

No comments:

Post a Comment