Thursday 30 March 2017

ELF Blush and Bronzer Duo Review

Hey friends!!

Today we're going to look at one of my favourite cheek products!!






This is the ELF Blush and Bronzer duo compact! It contains a shimmery light golden brown bronzer, and a light glittery cotton candy pink blush.

I LOVE the bronzer in this compact!! It gives my skin warmth, so I don't look flat or dead,

But I REALLY Love mixing them together! I'll just take a fluffy blush brush, and dab it back and forth into both pans. and then buff it onto my cheeks. And it adds a warm, peachy glow to my cheeks! I'm obsessed!

Amount: I threw out the box It came in, so I have no clue. Shoot!

Price: $5

Pros: Super blendable, soft, and easy!

Cons: Not dark skinned friendly! I wish ELF would come out with more shades in this formula!!

No comments:

Post a Comment