Sunday 19 March 2017

A New Kind Of FOTD

Hey all!! Today i'm trying something new with my FOTD. I'm going to show you everything I used to get out the door this morning!!






This is the look. It's super easy, quick and basic!! 


This is the skincare I used this morning, I poured a bit of my Nivea Sensitive skin cleansing water onto a fluffy towel, and smoothed that over my whole face, to remove last nights skin care, and any sebum.

I then scooped out a small dollop of ELF's nourishing night cream, and smoothed that over my whole face. Focusing it on the outer edges of my face where I'm the most dry, and lightly on my oily areas (my nose, inner cheeks, etc)

Then I dotted some of Cliniques Repairwear Laser Focus eye cream under my eyes, focusing it on the inner corner where I have dehydration lines, and my outer corners.

After I let that all sink in. I smoothed two layers of my Paula's Choice Non greasy SPF50 sunblock!


Once the skin care was all sunken in, I went in with the makeup!

I primed my eye lids with TFSI. Then patted Maybelline baby skin face primer on the outer edges of my cheeks and my chin. And I then patted and pressed MUFE Mattifying Step 1 Primer onto my T Zone and inner cheeks!

I then squeezed some of L'oreal's Infallible Total Cover foundation onto the back of my hand, and then using clean, warm fingers. I smoothed it onto my skin. To really make it seamless, I took a paddle foundation brush and patted it in to my skin. Next I took a smaller paddle concealer brush, and some of the peachy shade in my MUFE conceal and correct palette and patted that under my eyes. Then took some of the second lightest concealer in the palette and smoothed and patted that overtop of the corrector. Then took a big fluffy brush and first patted MAC Set powder all over my face, then patted Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder ontop of that!

For cheeks, I used my favourite Benefit Bella Bamba on the cheeks and blended upward. I then took the same brush and buffed some of Coastal Scents Lemon Chiffon eye shadow on my cheek bones as a highlight!

For brows, I used my Annabelle Brow to go kit in medium/dark and filled in any spots. then combed through that with my MAC brow set!

For eyes, I did my favourite easy look! I took my tartelette tease palette, and used the matte cream shade to set my eye primer. Then went in with the mauvey satin shade and used that in the crease, then added a touch of the matte plum to the outer corners. Next I took my ELF Smudge pot in Wine Not and patted that over the whole mobile lid. Then over top of that cream shadow, I took a clean finger and patted the glittery taupey shade overtop! Next I buffed everything out, added some of the matte dark brown to my lower lashline, and added 3 coats of mascara and the eyes are done!

For lips, I went simple. And did a moisturizing, nude! I used Almays Smart shade butter lipstick in Nude Medium!


These are all of the brushes I used to complete this look!!


Here's some extra bits and bobs. My current lip balm, a hand cream, and body lotion I applied before going out into the snowy cold. And my current most used fragrance. Atelier Cologne Bergamote Soleil.


Add some fleece lined tights, a long knit sweater. And I'm out the door ready to face the cold day ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment