Wednesday 15 March 2017

What Sandy Wants FOTD

Hello pals!! It's been a hot minute since i'v done a FOTD!

I'v been SO busy lately, that I'v been wearing very minimal, unimpressive makeup. And I feel like y'all would rather see my well done work, not my messy "I did my makeup in the car today" looks!









Base: I started with my SPF50 paula's choice sunblock and let that sink into my skin. Then I warmed up some of LUSH's whatsitcalled, priming moisturizer in between my fingers. then patted that onto my face as a primer. I then took a synthetic concealer brush and patted some peachy corrector under my eyes. Then I pumped two pumps of ELF's Flawless Finish Foundation in Sand onto the back of my hand and applied that to my face with my freshly washed fingers. I then dipped back into my Make Up For Ever corrector/concealer palette and tapped some of the second lightest concealer under my eyes. I then shook some of my MAC loose Set powder into the cap, and patted that under my eyes and cheeks to set those areas. I took a bigger powder brush and buffed MAC's Blot Powder pressed onto my inner cheeks, forehead, chin, upper lip, and nose.

Cheeks: I mixed ELF's Blush/Bronzer split pan compact (Review coming soon!) to make a pinky/rosey, warm blush. And buffed that onto the apples of my cheeks and brought it back along my cheek bones. I then took a highlighting brush, and ran some of my HOLY GRAIL Sephora Brand Baked Luminizor in 01 star dust along my cheek bones!

Eyebrows: I was feeling super lazy today, and had a conference call in ten. So I just used MAC's Waterproof brow set to lightly tint and shape my brows into place!  

Lips: I exfoliated my lips with ELF's original lip scrub, then I patted on some of Jack Black's LE Black Cherry Lip balm onto my lips at the beginning of my makeup. I then smoothed the left over lip balm into my lips, then applied my all time FAVOURITE, HOLY GRAIL, Lipstick. LUSH's Santa Baby. (Review to come soon!!) straight from the tube to my lips!

Eyes: I primed with Too Faced Shadow Insurance, then I set it with Tempera from the Modern Renaissance palette. I then took a fluffy crease brush, and buffed Warm Taupe from the same palette into my crease and up onto my hood. I then took the lovely cream shadow, What Sandy Wants She Gets from Hard Candy, and I applied two thin layers to my mobile lids, letting the shadow dry and set in between. I lightly patted the cream shadow to slightly blend it. But I wanted it to stay on my mobile lids. Then I took a angled crease brush, and I ran some of Red Ocher under my lower lashline! I then did three coats of Cover Girls pink tubed mascara, the something bloom one. (Review forthcoming on that as well!)

And that's it for this look!! I HAD my curly hair flat ironed, but it curled right back up because I walked to the mail box and it was snowing. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment