Monday 20 March 2017

Avon Ideal Luminous Blush Review

Hello!! Today we're talking Blush! Avon blush to be exact.

I remember, my very first blush. It was a very very light, cool, baby pink from Avon! It looked HORRID on my then NC30 skintone. It looked like chalk on me. Ahaha!

This is a totally different blush though!! This blush suits me and is beautiful!!






I have Avon's Luminous Blush in the shade Warm Flush. It's a beautiful, pigmented, shimmery, hot pinky coral!

It blends like a dream, I run my fluffy blush brush along the pan, then tap it off, and apply to my cheeks and bam! I end up with a warm, glowing, coraly flush that lasts all day on my oily cheeks!

Price: $12

Pros: I'v used this on a NW50 person before, and it wasn't ashy! It looked like a hint of pink and glow on her. So I'm very happy that it would work for my dark skin friends!

Cons: This shade would be very easy for fair skin to over do! I find I go a little hard on it sometimes on my Light/Medium skin.

Amount: 6.23G

No comments:

Post a Comment