Thursday 16 March 2017

Updated Blog Sale!

Hey all! I'm going to be putting some gently used items up for sale!

If you are interested in anything, please email me at:

Shan_hal@hotmail.com

Things I have up for sale:

Estee Lauder Double Wear in the shade 3N1
Retail Value: $46
What I'm asking: $26


NARS Liberte Powder Blush
Retail Value: $38
What I'm asking: $28


Too Faced X Kat Von D Better Together Eye shadow palette
Retail Value: $79 CAD (Yes you read that right)
What I'm asking: $50


OCC Lip Tar in NSFW
Retail Value: $19
What I'm asking: $10


Smashbox Be legendary Lipstick in Cognac
Retail Value: $25
What I'm asking: $12


LUSH's Colour Suppliment in Light Yellow
Retail Value: $18.95
What I'm asking: $10



Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette
Retail Value: $66
What I'm asking for: $35



Empty MAC 9 pan palette
Retail Value: $15 CAD
What I'm asking: $8


Smashbox Halo Blush In Warm Glow

Retail Value: Between $20 and $28 CAD.
What I'm asking for: $12


No comments:

Post a Comment