Friday 24 March 2017

L'oreal La Couleur Infallible Eyeshadows Review

Hey all!!

I'm going to be gushing at yall today about my new favourite single eye shadows!!

Yep. I'm finally joining the L'oreal Infallible shadow train!!

I own two of these amazing shadows, both in the Iridescent finish!

I own the shades, 021 Sahara Treasure and 002 Hourglass Beige!







Sahara Treasure is a beautiful golden, olivey, brown with a metallic silvery sheen! It's super soft, and pigmented. This was one swipe! It's a beautiful all over the mobile lid shade!

Hourglass Beige is a stunning light yellowy white, with a slight pink shimmer/sheen. It's STUNNING on the inner corners and all over the mobile lid, or even in a halo eye!

These shadows are buttery, smooth, and soft! They blend out with a few swipes of my 217.

Price: $10.99 at the cheapest (walmart) $13.99 at SDM.

Amount: 3.5G

Pros: Everything!! They last all day over a primer, don't transfer too much with my hooded eyes, are soft and super blendable!

Cons: Nothing! I want more of these!

2 comments:

  1. I just dumped Sahara Treasure after a few years of loving it. Somehow the color did no longer suit me at all. But I love the shadows in general and the other colors I own.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohh! I hate when that happens, you love something and wear it to death then a year down the road realize it no longer suits you!

      I can't believe it's taken me this long to try this formula!! I saw Christine (@temptalia) review it, and thought I should try but never got around to it till now! :P

      Delete