Thursday 12 January 2017

Close up look of my last makeup look, before my surgery!

I don't talk about it a lot on here, because it's not beauty related. But I have a large grandiose tumor in my jaw.

And I'm having my final surgery to remove the whole tumor tomorrow. And I'll be knocked out for a good week or two. (I have enough blog posts scheduled for the whole time I'm out!!)

And obviously I wont be wearing makeup, because my cheek is going to be triple it's normal size :P

Today I went "all out" and did whatever made me feel happy!!






Base: I started out patting Benefits Porefessional into my skin. then swiped The Estee Edit Pore Vanishing stick onto my nose/sides of my nose and my inner cheeks! I then took my Make Up For Ever conceal and correct pallet, and I used the green shade and patted that all over my cheeks, around my nose, and between my brows. I took the orangey shade beside the green corrector, and I patted that under my eyes, and on my dark spots on my cheeks!! I set everything lightly with MAC set powder. Then I poured a dime sized amount of MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF15 onto the back of my hand, and used a paddle brush to blend that into my skin. I added two dots of NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard under my eyes and patted that out. Then I used MAC Blot Powder Pressed in Medium Dark to set my whole face.

Cheeks: I used ELF Contour kit, and I took the cool brown and ran that along my cheek bones, temples, and along my jaw to "slim" my face subtly. I took Makeup Geek Romance blush and I buffed that into the apples of my cheeks and swept it upwards! I finished off the cheeks with a bit of my HG highlighter, Sephora Brand Baked Luminizor 01 Star Dust.





Eyes: I primed with ELF sheer eye primer, then set it with Urban Decay Thirteen. I then buffed a bit of Urban Decay Radar (Golden sheeny brown) in the crease. Then switched to Urban Decay Whiskey (Matte dark brown) to deepen the outer corner/crease. I did a TOUCH of a reddish burgundy gluittery eye shadow to warm the look up a touch, and I patted that into my upper crease. I then took L'oreal Infalible shadow in Sahara Treasure and patted that onto my inner lids/inner corners. I tapped a bit of Colourpop Nillionaire onto my outer half of my mobile lid. I took the MAC 217 and buffed everything out so It was a nice warm glittery blend! Lastly for eye shadow, I took some of Colourpop Paisley, a sheer glitter top coat. and patted that onto my lids/inner corners/a bit of my crease. I did two GENEROUS coats of Too Faced Better than Sex. Then I did a small flick with Kat Von D Tattoo liner.

Brows: I took MAC waterproof brow set in Brown Granite, and just combed that through my brows and that's it!!

Lips: I took a bit of NYC Lasting finish lipstick in Air Kiss, then I topped it off with a similar coloured lip tint from Etude House!!

That's it!! I feel very happy and pretty today! And I feel mentally prepared for my surgery tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment