Thursday 19 January 2017

Tarte Tartelette Tease Pallet Review

Good morning! Today I'm bringing you guys a review of the Tarte Tartelette Tease pallet!

I really do like this pallet, and would bring it with me when traveling in a HEARTBEAT.

The formula is very smooth, soft, and slightly powdery!


This is a very small pallet!! It's smaller than my cell phone!!

It holds six eye shadows. Four are matte, one is lightly shimmery, and one is full on metalic with shimmer.


Here is all six swatched from left to right. These are ONE swipe each. And as you can see, these are incredibly pigmented!! I ADORE the pigment of these shades!!


From left to right we have:

Whisper - Matte cream
Crush - Metallic/shummery golden browny taupey shade. My favourite in the pallet
Heartbreaker - Matte cool brown



Wink - Matte light Lilac
First Kiss - Satiny Plum/purple
BFF - Matte Dark Purple


Pros: Great mattes! Not chalky or stiff/dry. Very smooth and easy to blend, even for a shitty blender like myself.

Cons: Vanilla scented?? I'v never seen this mentioned in reviews of this pallet. But when you open it its very strongly vanilla, which I know can cause reactions to some! There's no light crease shades, as a hooded gal I NEED a matte crease shade. And the two darker shades are a bit too dark/intense for a transition/light crease. I find I have to spend extra time blending these out.


Overal: 8.5/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment