Sunday 1 January 2017

My NYE Makeup Look!

Hey all!! I hope everyone had a safe and great night last night!!

I went to a friends get together, and played games, and drank and brought in the new year surrounded by laughs!!

It didn't pick up in the photos, but I used SO much multi-coloured glitter gel on my lids and inner corners yesterday! I just kept applying, letting it dry, then applying more!





I started off with a sheet mask, then followed up with a light moisturizer, then I applied SPF50 Sunblock, and let that all sink in and absorb.

I followed up by applying Too Faced Shadow Insurance from lashline to brow bone, I patted Benefit's PoreFessional all over my face, then I took the Estee Edit Pore Vanishing stick and targetted my oily/porey areas (My inner cheeks, tip/sides of my nose, and between my brows) and blended that into my skin.

I patted MAC Set Powder all over my face after that to help keep me matte looking longer into the night because I knew once the drinks came out, I wouldn't be touching up haha!

I took a bit of Make Up Forever Camoflauge Concealer/Corrector pallet and used some of the minty/green concealer and I warmed that up between my fingers then I smoothed that over my cheeks, forehead, and chin!

I mixed half a pump of ELF Flawless finish foundation in Sand, and a few dops of MAC Studio Fix Fluid spf15 foundation in NC20 for foundation.

For under eye concealer, I went back to the MUFE Concealer/Corrector pallet, and took the peachy corrector under my eyes, then I tapped on the more yellow toned concealer on top of that, and used my ring finger to really pat and smooth the concealer in!

I didn't feel I needed any more concealer, so I took MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark and Patted that all over my skin to set and lock in my base. A few spritz of Make Up Forever Mist and Fix later my skin was looking great!

I knew what lipstick I was going to be wearing, so I applied a bright Terracotta blush (NARS Liberte) to my cheeks using a duo-fiber brush, and really blended it out so it was a less of a pop and more of a natural cold flush!

I used my most used of all time highlight, Sephora Brand Microsmooth Baked Luminizor in 01 Stardust (A yellow gold!) and buffed that along my apples, and my cheek bones, nose bridge, and cupids bow.

I moved onto eyes at this point, and used a light/soft matte brown from MUFE in my crease for subtle definition (I have hooded eyes so I always need a matte brown in my crease for lighter eye looks like this to make me look more awake!) Then I took my favourite all time MUFE eye shadow, a light gold, and I patted that all over my mobile lid including the inner corner and brow bones.

I then took a old iridescent glitter liner I have and adore. (It's mostly Green, Teal, and Pinky Peach glitters in a clear base) and I put way TOO many layers all over my mobile lids and inner corners/tear ducts. I used so much, you could barely see the base eye shadow I used. It was such a hit at the party!

I then did a super light coat of mascara on my upper lashes using my HG L'oreal Voluminous Millions of lashes, applied a random pair of falsies that were longer and more full then my natural lashes, then finished off the eyes with two coats of mascara on my bottom lashes!

I took MAC Waterproof Brow Set in Brown Ebony and added colour and hold to my already full brows.

I took my NYX Lip liner in 812 Plum, lined and filled in my lips, then applied BITE's Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Liquorice on top, blotted, then applied another layer!!



For my outfit, I did a Black high waisted pencil skirt, a white/navy/rust cropped tank top, a cranberry knit cardigan, and brown leather booties!

My hair was second day hair, so I just threw it up in a high pony with a few whispy pieces hanging down around my face!

And that was my look for bringing in the new year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment