Sunday 15 January 2017

My foundation shades!

Today we are going to talk about foundation!!

My skin type: Dehydrated deep down, Oily on top, Acne prone, and very prominent warm/yellow undertones!

I am biracial for any of you that do not know this. I am not fully white. And that's where I get my eye shape, my wide, flat nose, and my full lips from!!

I am very lucky when it comes to foundation/concealer. I am light skinned. But I'm not VERY fair to the point where everything is too dark. I can ALWAYS find a shade match (a undertone match is a very different story!) I'm usually in the beginning or middle of drugstore foundation shades!

These are my current "open" foundations:


From left to right we have:

MUFE Ultra HD liquid foundation in the shade Y225
LUSH Skin tint in the shade Dark Yellow
Garnier Oily Skin BB cream in the shade Light Medium
The Body Shop Vitamin E BB cream in the shade Glowing
Physicians Formula Argan Wear BB cream in the shade Light Medium
MUFE Velvet Mat + Foundation in the shade #40
MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF15 In the shade NC20
ELF Flawless Finish Foundation in the shade Sand
L'oral Infallible Pro Matte Foundation in the shade 104 Golden Biege



Here is all of the foundations swatched in the same order as above. As you can see, I'm yellow toned obviously, and I like full coverage matte foundations! I have pretty darn, clear, and even skin. I just really prefer the cake life.


Here I am, barefaced, in the middle of a canadian winter! My skin is pretty darn clear, I don't have a lot to cover besides under eyes.


My best match right now, Is ELF Flawless foundation in Sand, and MAC NC20. In the summer I know I'm a NC25, because I tan SUPER easily and don't burn.

I hope this helps someone to find a foundation match who is close to my skin tone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment