Monday 2 January 2017

Warm matte red + glittery reddish bronze eye look. #FOTD

Hey all!! I'm really pleased with my makeup today, so i'm sharing it with you!!!

Just a PSA. I put this on 10 hours ago, so if it doesn't look "perfect" / looks "lived in" that's why!



Skin care: I exfoliated, moisturized, and put on sun block, and let that all sink in.

Base: I primed with Benefit's PoreFessional, then buffed Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation (I'm the shade Fair Light Honey in the winter!) all over focusing on the apples of my cheeks. I then patted a peachy cream corrector under my eyes and on any dark spots/freckles. Then went over my under eyes and dark spots with a yellow toned concealer to finish. I patted MAC Set powder all over my face to set.

Cheeks: I took a MAC Duo Fiber blush brush and buffed Clinique Cola Pop onto the apples of my cheeks. I then ran/buffed Make Up Forever ME-512 along my cheek bones/apples for a glow. I also took an angled brush and ran a cool brown powder along my cheek bones, and my jaw line.





Eyes: I primed with Too Faced Shadow Insurance, I set it with Urban Decay Thirteen eye shadow. The rest of my eye look is ALL Colourpop eye shadows!! I took LE Colourpop Crenshaw and buffed/circled that into my crease as a warm transition. I took the same brush and suuuuper lightly patted and blended Colourpop Seeker (Matte deep dark brown) along my crease and outer part of my lid. I took a clean finger and PATTED Colourpop's Nillionaire onto my entire mobile lid, and took a MAC 217 and buffed everything out. I decided I wanted to add some warmth to the look, so I patted Colourpop Paradox onto my outer corner, and blended Inward, but focusing it on the outer corners. I applied two coats of my favourite L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara to my top and bottom lashes, and lined my water lines with AVON Always on Point black liner.

Lips: I took my HOLY GRAIL Lipstick, LUSH Santa Baby, and patted that onto my lips and with a clean finger, I blended it in. Slowly building it up to the opacity I wanted!!


And that's it!! That's today's glittery warm red look!

No comments:

Post a Comment