Tuesday 31 January 2017

Empties!

Hey all!!

I wont be doing "Monthly Empties" Because I don't finish enough stuff to actually warrant a empties post. But I'll do it at least every season!!


This is my tub of empties from the last 4-ish months!!




L'oreal Voluminous Millions of lashes - One of my favourite mascaras!! It fans out my lashes, and makes them look so long and healthy!!!

Two Avon Eye liners - I like the bigger eyeliner more. It's nice on the waterline! It lasts a good two hours before needing touchup!! The small one was meh.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - This used to be my favourite concealer, Until I tried others. I like this, but there's not a lot of coverage!!

ELF Tone correcting primer - I like this!! There's not a lot of product in the bottle, but it's a nice colour correcting/tinted primer!!

Sephora brand Baked Luminizor 01 stardust - My HOLY GRAIL highlight!! I ADORE this stuff. It's perfection for my yellow toned skin!!




Covergirl Supersizer Fibers Mascara - I love this mascara!!! It's amazing. And when my current mascara dies. I'll have to buy this again!!

Bath and Body works Lip Licious Hydra Glass lip gloss - My holy grail lip balm!! It's so moisturizing and smoothing for my lips!!

Marcelle Anti Aging Creme BB cream - This was okay. It was nice to keep in my backpack for touch ups!! But I wont miss it!

Maybelline Gel eye liner - My second favourite gel liner!! It doesn't last as long as the Colourpop one, but it's pretty darn good!!

Unknown brand Liquid black liner - Throwing this out. It's hard as a rock, and I have to scrape some powder off to use it. will not be missed!

ELF Champagne pearls baked highlighter -




Josie Maran Argan oil - Meh. It was a basic face oil. It made my skin smooth, but my other oils do the same thing!

Colourpop Black Gel eye liner - My HOLY GRAIL waterline liner!! It lasts ALL day on my waterline!

Simple Nourishing Lotion - I like this lotion for under my makeup!!

Avon Setting spray - I love this setting spray!! My favourite affordable spray!

Lancome serum - This was lovely!! It felt like a lotion on my oily skin, and made my skin plump!

YSL Mascara - Awful. I hated the brush, And the formula was terrible.

Clinique Mascara - Meh. It was okay.

Versace Bright Crystal - I love this perfume!! It smells a lot like my DC perfume!!


That's all for this time!! I hope you enjoyed looking through my trash! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment