Wednesday 25 January 2017

Makeup Geek Blushes Review

Hello!!

Today we are talking about Makeup Geek blushes! I own two, one is a matte, and one's a very shimmery one.

I wanted to make sure I got a matte one, because I HATE blending out matte blushes, so I wanted to put Makeup Geek's matte blushes to the test!!


These are the two blushes I got!
One is super shimmery coral/orange Romance, and one's matte purpley/plum Soul Mate,


Soul Mate: This is my PERFECT matte blush!! It's so easy to pick up on my brush, and to buff onto my cheeks. I just pat it onto my apples, and then buff upward, and i'm ready for highlight! This is a beautiful matte purpley plummy shade, that looks BEAUTIFUL in the winter!

Romance: I am a shimmery blush gal at heart. I will always love them. And Romance is NO exception. This is a beautiful, glowy, orangey shade. I LOVE this for spring!! It's so so easy to blend and buff out. I love it!!

Price: $10 (Plus $8 shipping.)
Pros: So so easy to blend! Very smooth, not chalky, or stiff.
Cons: I want more shades!! The shades are very .. orange/coraly, where I prefer Berry shades of blush. But that's my ONLY con!

No comments:

Post a Comment