Friday 27 January 2017

The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer, and Hot Mama reviews

Hello friends!

Today we're talking about The Balm's cheek products! I own two of their products,

The Mary Lou-Manizor Highlight and Hot Mama Blush.



As you can see, I REALLY like the Mary Lou!

I'v had the Mary Lou for two years. And Hot Mama for one!


Hot Mama is a beautiful pink/coral base with a TON of gold shimmer! It's a SUPER luminous blush, and not for those who hate shimmer! I love this in the summer, as a very easy cheek shade. It lasts all day for me!

Mary Lou is a golden metallic shade. This is the most intense highlighter I have. I have to go light with this on the apples of my cheeks, or else it shows off the ol' pores!

Price: $26 for Hot Mama, $30 for Mary Lou!
Pros: They are both super easy to blend out, and diffuse, and aren't powdery, but are pigmented!
Cons: The Mary Lou can be a bit too intense!

No comments:

Post a Comment