Monday 9 January 2017

Neutrals with a twist MOTD

Gooooood morning, friends!!

As you all know, I'm a huge neutral on the eyes kind of gal. I love my olive greens, matte warm browns, shimmery bronzes, etc. I was doing my eyes and I was SO pleased with how it turned out, i'm going to share it with you all!




From far away this looks like my typical warm neutral look with purple/berry lips. Very wearable imo!

But from up close, you can really see the glitter and the sheen!!







Skin Care: I smoothed Marcelle Normal/Dry skin toner over my skin, then I applied some Marcelle moisture day cream, lastly for skin care, I applied SPF50 sunblock!!

Base: I smoothed on some Maybelline Babyskin primer over my skin, then I smoothed the Pore vanishing stick primer from Estee Edit over my nose and inner cheeks. I let the primers sink it and set, then I took my MUFE Conceal/Correct pallet and I patted the minty green over the apples of my cheeks, around my nose, and between my eye brows. I took the peachy orangey corrector and I patted that on under my eyes and I took a concealer brush and I buffed the peachy corrector over any dark spots on my cheeks. I then took my paddle brush and applied one layer of MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF15 in NC20 all over my face. I took the smallest dot of NARS creamy concealer in Custard under my eyes in the darkest spot aka my inner corner. Then I set everything with a combo of MAC Translucent set powder, and MAC blot powder.

Cheek: I took NARS Liberte blush (Matte terracotta blush) and a duo fiber blush and I circled the onto the apples of my cheek and up onto my cheek bones, I also took Physicians Formula Argan wear bronzer and applied that to my cheek bones (It's a glowy "bronzer" that's more of a highlight on my skin!) to buff everything out, I took Sephora brand Baked Luminizor in 01 Stardust and ran that along my cheek bones!

Eyes:

HERE WE GO, I primed my eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance, then to set the primer I took Urban Decay Thirteen (Matte light almost white shade). As a transition I buffed Urban Decay Combust (Very light browny/beige) I then took a purpley brown matte from a clinique quad I have and buffed that into my crease, next I picked up Urban Decay Whiskey (matte dark brown) and I buffed that in circular motions in my outer V/outer lid. For some warmth I lightly buffed MUFE D-826 (glittery reddish purple!) into my crease. I took some L'oreal Infalible shadow in 21 Sahara treasure on my finger and patted that onto the inner half of my mobile lids. With another clean finger, I took some of my all time favourite, Colourpop Nillionaire (Shimmery bronze with red glitters) and patted that onto my outer half of my mobile lid. I took a pencil brush and circled some MAC Embark (Matte deep dark reddish brown) onto my outer corners to deepen and darken! I took my MAC 217 and really buffed everything out so it was smooth and not choppy. Then I highlighted my brow bones and inner corners with MAC Nylon, and ran MAC Mulch along my lower lashline. Lastly for eye shadow, I took Colourpop's pressed sheer glitter in Paisley and patted that all over my lids for extra shine and glitter! I applied two coats of mascara on my upper and lower lashes. Then when my mascara was dry I did a small flick/wing with Kat Von D's Tattoo liner!

Lips: I exfoliated my lips, smoothed on some revo balm at the beginning, and by the time I got to my lips my lips were soft and smooth. So I just took Colourpop LBB and filled in my lips.

Brows: I took MAC waterproof brow set in Brown Ebony, and I brushed that through my brows to tint and set them!

And that's it!! I was so extra with my eyes today, and it looks like a lot of steps, but this was really SO easy and fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment