Sunday 22 January 2017

Colourpop, Paula's Choice, Coastal Scents, and ELF Haul!

I have done a LOT of online shopping since my surgery last friday (january 13th). I'v been stick in the house on bed rest. So i'v been shopping and planning!!

From Colourpop I ordered: 

Bossy Lippy pencil - Matte true red

Come and Get it - Pink/Gold Duochrome Pressed shadow

High Strung - Shimmery Rose gold pressed shadow

Take it Slow - Shimmery Champagne pressed shadow

Bel Air - Matte medium brown pressed shadow

Perilune - Green tinged highlighter

School is Fun - Yellow gold LE highlighter

Bae - Purple/Green Duochrome cream shadow

Glitterati - Highly reflective glittery white cream shadow.

Total: $51 CAD

From Paula's Choice I ordered: 

Sport Non Greasy SPF50 Sunblock. I love this sunblock!! I had four samples stashed for last summer when I was traveling. So I'm happy to have the full size!!

Total: $7 CAD.

(I am affiliated with PC, and I have a code that gets you $10 off you purchase!!
My Affiliate code is: https://goo.gl/m22LFZ    )

From Coastal Scents I got: 

I got 3 hot pots from Coastal Scents! I am traveling out of my province this year for a week. So I'm trying to get my makeup routine streamlined, and small for traveling!! So I can use these three as blushes/highlights!

I ordered, Lemon Chiffon hot pot (Yellowy gold!! My fave for highlighting!!)

Coral Blossom (A true shimmery coral!!)

And lastly, Coral Rose (a satiny pink!)

Total: $10.85 CAD

From ELF I got: 

From ELF, I ordered all of this on December 28th. And It didn't ship until THIS WEEK. So of course I emailed ELF and asked what was up, and they were very great!! They apologized, and said they were swamped, and they shipped my package that day!!

I got The Lip Exfoliator in the original flavour

Makeup Mist and Fix

Mattifying Cream Foundation

Smudge Pot Cream shadow in Brownie Points

Get Glowing kit (It has the 4 pan illuminiating pallet, a shimmering facial whip, and a highlighting brush in the kit!)

All about Eyes Kit (A 5 pan clay eye shadow pallet in neutral brown shades, a liquid liner, and a sheer eye primer!)

Moisturizing foundation Stick

Bronzed beauty set (a blush and bronzer duo!)

A mascara

And I got a 4 piece GWP!!

Total: $19 But they refunded my full payment, so I'm getting everything from ELF for free!!

I want to stress how AMAZING ELF's customer service was with me!! They were polite. and wonderful!!!

Look out for reivews of there products coming up soon!! I should have the ELF order, and the Coastal Scents order next week! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment