Saturday 29 April 2017

Benefit Dandelion and Bella Bamba Blushes Review

Hello friends!! Today we're going to be chatting about one of my all time favourite blushes, and one that I'm neutral on.

I was given four samples of Benefits popular boxed blushes. Coralista (which I'v finished! It has like the edges left in the pan!), Hoola (which I gave away to my best friend), Dandelion, and Bella Bamba!

Here's a swatch and review of the two I have left!



Dandelion is a light, baby pink with silver shimmer throughout it lightly.


Bella Bamba is a watermelon pink with a silvery sheen and shimmer.  



The top is 3 swipes of Dandelion, and the bottom is one swipe of Bella Bamba.

I'm a massive fan of Bella Bamba, it's such a beautiful bright pink on my warm, light medium skin. It's effortless in the summer!!

I'm pretty neutral on Dandelion to be honest. It's sheer, and doesn't build up well. And barely shows up, even on my current light skin. It's also a touch powdery!

Overall: I'm GUTTED that Bella Bamba has been DC. I'm using her sparingly until I can find a good dupe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment