Thursday 20 April 2017

Wet n Wild Photofocus Concealer Review (Light/Medium Beige)

Hello friends!!!

I wanted to get this review up ASAP as I was asked my thoughts on this product!

Today we'll be talking about WnW's new Photofocus Concealer!

I'v worn this almost every day since I got it a week ago. And I'v tested it while under differing situations, temperatures, etc.






I Purchased the shade Light/Medium Beige. It's a yellow undertoned Light Medium shade! I think the name of this shade is spot on!






This is my bare face currently. I'm breaking out in my usual spot, along my contour area. And I have the usual redness and scarring!







Here's my skin after 1 layer of Wet n Wild Photofocus Concealer. I did two swipes on each cheek, one on the forehead, sides of the nose, and a dot on the chin. I used a real techniques expert face brush to stipple and press this into the skin for maximum coverage!

I would go out with my skin like this!








This is my skin after one light layer of MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC20 thinned out into the skin, a swipe of the concealer under each eye, and then loose powder pressed all over to set. 

Not bad at all!! I feel very confident with my skin looking like this!




Here's a light, springy, full face look using only the photofocus concealer under my eyes and on my cheeks! 
I genuinely like this!! It's a lovely creamy, blendable formula. It DOES crease on me. But EVERYTHING does. 
Also, as long as I do not touch my face with my hands, this lasts 9 hours on me! 

overall: 8.5/10!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment