Sunday 16 April 2017

Easter Lunch/Dinner FOTD

Hello all!! Happy Sunday/Easter Sunday if you celebrate!!

I spend every Easter with my Mum's Uncle and Aunt, and my close cousin. We've done this for as long as I can remember. And it's always fun to have an excuse to dress up a bit!







I went for a light base, with glowy bronzed skin, with lightly defined shimmery eyes! 


For skincare prep, I used Garnier Pink Cap Cleansing water all over to remove any sebum and left over skincare from the night before.

I then moisturized with Josie Maran SPF47 daytime moisturizer. This is more thick than I prefer my daytime moisturizer to be. But my skin feels so good with this!!

After moisturizing, I then like to go in with my eye cream. My current daytime one is Clinique Repairwear lazer focus eye cream. I use this to hydrate and soften my dehydration lines!

I then applied two thick layers of Shiseido Urban Environment UV protection SPF40 cream. I'm afraid I ADORE this SPF! I can pack it on, and it doesn't feel super thick, greasy, and smothering. I'll have to pick up the full size!


After my SPF has sunken in, I patted two pumps of Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield all over my face to prime.

For mattifying and oil control, I tapped Paula's Choice Oil Absorbing "primer" onto my nose, inner cheeks, forehead, and upper lip!

Foundation was Sephora Brand 10 hour wear foundation in 20 Light Cream, which I love the formula, wear, and shade of this foundation. I dotted it over my face and really buffed and blended it into my skin.

I purposely picked the shade I did of Shape Tape, because it has a peachy undertone. So It'll cancel out the darkness under my eyes. So I did three dots (barely depositing any product with these dots!) under my each eye, then tapped it out with a paddle foundation brush.

I then went in with Cover FX Cream Concealer in G Light, to brighten up my under eyes. I only do this so often, and since I didn't sleep the night before I really wanted to brighten!

To set my concealer and foundation, I patted MAC translucent loose set powder all over.


For cheeks, I took Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Medium/Deep and blended that along my cheek bones, temples, and jawline.

I blushed with Physicians Formula Argan wear blush in Rose. Which is a light cooler pink/berry.

I highlighted heavily with Wet n Wild Mega glow Highlighting powder in Precious Petals. I used this heavily to add some colour/warmth too!


For eyes, I primed with TFSI, then set it with a matte cream shade. I moved onto a light transition shade in my crease, then a warm orangey brown in the crease.

I took a shimmery deep purple, and built that up on my outer corners until it was deep and smokey.

Next I took a highly shimmery/metallic light white, and patted that over the inner half of my mobile lids and inner corners. Then patted a sheer pressed glitter overtop of that!

Mascara was Essence Lash Princess on the upper and lower lashes.


Brows were filled in with Annabelle's brows to go kid in medium/dark. I obviously used the deeper cooler shade. haha. Then gelled my brows with Essence Make me Brow.

Lips were WnW Velvet Matte Lip Colour in Charred Cherry!

What did you wear today?

No comments:

Post a Comment