Tuesday 4 April 2017

My Most Loved Highlighters

Hey all!!

I'm a highlight junkie. I love the look of a dewy, sheeny, cheek bone area; What can I say?

I like strong highlights. That's a personal preference. But each of these can be buffed and sheered out, except for two of them!!



These are my current most used highlights!




From left to right:

Colourpop Perilune - a glittery green
Colourpop Flexitarian - A metallic champagne/peach
Colourpop School Is Fun - A white gold


Coastal Scents Lemon Chiffon - a bluey green shimmer
Coastal Scents Elven Gold - a intense yellow shimmer
Colourpop Honeymoon - a glittery blue


Essence Pure Nude Highlight - a beige subtle sheen
Sephora Brand Baked Luminizor 01 Stardust - A white gold
Make Up For Ever ME-512 - A gold metallic


Are you a highlight fan? What are your favourite highlights?

No comments:

Post a Comment