Friday 7 April 2017

Clinique Cheek Pop Blushes Review

Hey guys! Today we're going to take a look at my Clinique Cheek Pop Blushes!

I ADORE this formula. It's so so fine, and creamy, it looks like a nice cream blush on the cheeks, They're finely grained, and blend out so beautifully. I have two shades I would consider as "not easy to work with" And I can just slap these on pretty much no problem!







I have 04 Plum Pop, and 07 Cola Pop.

Plum Pop is a cool toned plummy pink, with a glowy finish. But it has zero visible shimmer!

Cola Pop is a Satiny Burnt warm red! It's less glowy than Plum Pop. But still not a matte at all!

For Plum Pop I use a fluffy blush brush and really work it into my skin for a innocent cool flush, But for Cola Pop I find, for my lighter skin, I need to take a duo fiber blush brush and use that to lightly deposit colour onto my cheeks!

These are perfect summer blushes. They blend so easily, and look so nice and fresh on the cheeks! I highly recommend them!!!

Price: $29

Amount: 3.5G

Pros: Super easy to blend out, great pigmentation, works well on my oily skin, lasts 12 hours.

Cons: There's really only Cola Pop, and Maybe Berry Pop for super rich, dark skinned lovelies. So that sucks! I wish there was more deep colours!

Overall: 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment