Wednesday 19 April 2017

Joe Fresh Lip Product Collection Swatches and Review

Ello!!

I'm going to be showing swatches and pictures of my Joe Fresh Lip product collection today!!

I really enjoy every one of these lip products for different reasons!





From left to right we have:

Joe Fresh Lip Creme in Fuchsia - A super bright opaque lip cream
Joe Fresh Long Wear Lip Veil in Kiss Baiser - a mauvey pink creamy lip cream
Joe Fresh Lip Creme in Wine Vin - A opaque plummy lip cream
Joe Fresh Long Wear Lip Veil in Sorbet - A pearly light pink nude
Joe Fresh Lip Gloss in Wine - A sheer wine cream finish gloss.
Joe Fresh Tube Lip Gloss in Fresh Glass - A shimmery, sheer glossy pink


Here we have a picture of what the Wine Lipgloss's wand looks like! It's like a little chair!


Here is what the Four Lip Creme's wand looks like. It's a thin, squished doe foot!


I LOVE Fuchsia and Wine Lip creams for vibrant colour and great staying power without drying out my lips.

I hate sorbet. It's so pale, and it's streaky, and patchy. And clumps up on the lips. No likey!

I love love the Wine Lip gloss. It's perfect for a sheer wash of colour.

I do enjoy the tube lip gloss for super natural days. I just squeeze out a smidgen and I have hydrated glossy lips all day!

Overall: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment