Thursday 23 February 2017

Colourpop Pressed Eyeshadows Review/Swatches

Good Morning!!

I promised i'll start my reviews and swatches of my Colourpop collection. Today we are doing the BRAND NEW Pressed shadows!!

I only have four of them, but spoiler: I will be ordering more!





I have three shimmery/metallic shades, and one matte!!

 

As you can see, these are PIGMENTED! And soft!

From top to bottom we have:

Take it Slow - A light off white, champagne shade. It's metallic, and soft! and a lovely brow and inner corner highlight on me!
High Strung - My favourite of the four! It's SO creamy, and dense. It's super metallic, and shiney. It's a beautiful rose gold on my skin. I love it as a light shimery lid shade!
Come and Get It - This is a soft, creamy, metallic!! It can be worn buffed into the skin for a golden sheen, or worn heavier for more pigment and more of the pink base with shine through!
Bel Air - This is a super soft, and creamy matte. It's a light brown, perfect for a light crease, or a transition shade on my skin tone!

Pros: the matte is so amazing for a matte!! they're dense, and creamy, pigment for DAYS. Long wearing. No fallout!
Cons: The metallics might be too much for people who have fine lines and don't want them to be accentuated.
Price: $5 Each!
Overal: 10/10!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment