Thursday 23 February 2017

Nillionaire FOTD (In which I do way too many face of the day's)

Hey friends!! How are you?

Today I did a nice shimmery/glitter look, using Colourpop shadows! Ignore my hair in the photos, ahaha, It's second day hair, and it completely curled back up.








Skin care: I took a wet cloth, and pumped some non lathering cleanser it, then cleansed my face with that. Then patted dry, and put on Paula's Choice Resist Daily Mattifying Fluid SPF50 (it's a light lotion for oily/combo skin with SPF) then I patted on a dab of Origins Ginseng Eye Cream under each eye and focused it on the inner corners, and the outer corners. When that set into the skin, I then squeezed out a dollop of Paula's Choice Extra Care Non Greasy SPF50 Sunblock and worked that into my face focusing it on the high points of my face (my upper cheeks, the tip of my nose etc) 


Base: I then primed with the Estee Edit Pore Vanishing Stick, then tapped a small dot of Make Up For Ever's step 1 mattifying primer onto my nose. Once that had set, I took a paddle brush and smoothed and patted some orangey/peachy corrector under my eyes mostly in the inner corners. I then Took L'oreal Infalible Total Cover foundation and with clean, warm hands I worked that into my skin, focusing it on my cheeks. I used the shade 304 today, but I'm really the shade 305. As 304 is SUPER pink and peachy on my yellow skin! When the foundation set to a powdery finish, I took the same paddle brush, and dotted some Kat Von D lock it concealer under my eyes then patted that out. Next I took a smaller fluffy brush and patted translucent powder under my eyes to set. I switched to a bigger brush and then patted MAC Blot Powder all over to set! 


Cheeks: For Cheeks, Any American Readers are going to be disappointed! I used two Canadian only brands for my cheeks. I took my big fluffy blush brush, and patted/buffed the shimmery golden brown bronzer from the QUO Prismatic Face Palette. Then I took a fluffy highlighting brush, and I dipped into the Yellow Gold eye shadow from the Joe Fresh Eye Shadow Trio in Gold Rush, and I blended that along my cheek bones! 







Brows: I combed them with a spoolie to get rid of any foundation in them, then took an angled brow brush, and lightly tapped into my Annabelle Brows to Go kit, then brushed that through my brows, starting at the bottom and working up. When I was satisfied with the colour, I took my MAC brow set and combed through them lightly to set them into place. 


Eyes: I primed with Too Faced Shadow insurance, then set with ABH Tempera from lashline to brow bone, I took a large fluffy crease blush and buffed Warm Taupe into my crease and outer corner of my mobile lid. Then took a touch of Antique Bronze and buffed that in my outer crease, not as high as Warm Taupe. Then took the 217 and buffed out any harsh lines, doing little circles back and forth to make sure it was nice and soft. At this point I decided I needed some glitter! So I dipped into Colourpop's Nillionair and tapped that onto my mobile lids, and slightly up onto my hood. I wanted a TOUCH more sparkle, so I patted some of Colourpop's Glitter Sheer shadow in Paisley onto my lids and inner corners! I took a small, stiff pencil brush and ran some of Love Letter on my lower lashline. Two coats of mascara on my upper and lower lashes. Then I popped on my favourite falsies. And the eyes are done! 


Lips: I put Colourpop's LBB Lippy Stick on my lips, blotted, then put another layer on! 


And that's it!!! What do you think of this sparkly look?

No comments:

Post a Comment