Friday 17 February 2017

Modern Renaissance EOTD's

Hello!!! Today i'm showing you some looks i'v done so far, with my new MR palette! I'm REALLY loving this palette. It's so lovely!





This is the first look, I did a mauvey/plummy look.

I used Tempera from lashline to brow bone to set my eye primer, then I took Buon Fresco into the crease, then I used Antique Bronze on the outer corners and outer half of my mobile lid. I then patted Vermeer onto my inner corners, and inner halfs of my lids!

Two coats of mascara later we're done!







My first successful halo eye!!! I used Tempera to set my primer, then I buffed Buon Fresco in the crease lightly, I took a packing brush and patted Antique Bronze onto my outer and inner corners, and lightly blended . I then took my finger and lightly patted Vermeer onto my lids to act like a spot light!

Add a nice vampy lip, and some lashes and you're good to go!!


No comments:

Post a Comment