Sunday 5 February 2017

DuoChrome EOTD

Hey all!!!

This is my eye look today!! I forgot to get a shot of my face/lips while the sun was up and bright (The sun sets around 3:30/4pm here!!)







For the step by step:

I primed with Too faced shadow insurance
I set lashline to brow bone with Urban Decay Thirteen (matte cream shadow)
I used urban decay Combust (matte light brown) lightly in my crease as a transition
Then I took Colourpop Bel Air and buffed that through my crease and hood.
I then took some of Coastal Scents Barista on a pencil brush and ran that through my crease to deepen
Then I took my 217 and buffed everything out.
I added a tiny bit of a unknown MUFE artist shadow, it's a deep dark sparkly brown, and added that to my outer lid/corner.
I patted 3 layers of Colourpop's Bae onto my lids, to get maximum intensity
I took the 217 and lightly buffed the edges of Bae out.
I added some shimmer to my brow bones.
Then did a light coat of mascara, added some falsies
buffed some of Barista on my lower lashline, then added mascara there

And the eyes are done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment