Sunday 19 February 2017

Colourpop Collection

'Ello all!!

Again today we're talking colourpop! I'm slowly doing reviews on every one of these products, but I wanted to show you all my collection!

Lips:



I have a LOT of their lip products as you can see LOL.

I have:
Stingraye - Ultra Matte lip (DC)
Panda - Ultra Satin
More Better - Ultra Matte
LAX - Ultra Matte
Zipper - Ultra Matte
Too Lips - Ultra Satin
Lyin' King - Ultra Satin
Drop Out - Ultra Glossy
Sookie - Ultra Glossy
Mars - Ultra Matte
Prim - Ultra Satin
London Fog - Ultra Satin
Tulle - Ultra Matte
Jonesing - CremeLippie Stick
LBB - Matte Lippie Stick
Tiger - Sheer Lippie Stick
Bossy - Lippie Pencil

I'll be reviewing and swatching these by formula, just FYI!

Highlighters:



Honeymoon
Lunch Money
Perilune
School is Fun (LE)
Flexitarian

I have already reviewed these!!


Super Shock Shadows:



Nillionair
Stereo
Hammared
Girly
Crenshaw (DC)
Paisley
Nillionair
Pardox (LE?)
Seeker (LE?)
Bae
Glitterati

I will be reviewing these soon with swatches!!

Pressed shadow:


These will be reviewed next!! I have the post written I'm just editing it now!

Bel Air - Matte light brown
Come and Get it - Duochrome Pink/Gold
Take it Slow - Shimmery Champage
High Strung - Rose gold


I used to have their potted gel liner. Which is my ALL TIME fave waterline liner. It lasts a good 10 hours on me. But it has dried out and I don't have the cash to rebuy it right this second!

I hope you enjoyed this lil peek into my colourpop collection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment