Thursday 16 February 2017

Kat Von D Lock it Concealer Creme Review/Swatches

Ello!!

Today we are talking about one of my favourite concealers!

I know it doesn't SEEM like it, but most day's i'm a lowkey face makeup kind of gal. Most days, I do a mattifying primer, then I'll do three dot's of concealer under my eyes, a swipe on each apple of my cheek. a dot on each side of my nose, and a swipe up my nose bridge. Then I'll buff that all out, set with powder and move on!

That's where this concealer comes into play!!

This concealer is a very thick, and creamy concealer. It covers my redness, and under eyes very well. And it doesn't take me a day and a half to blend it out!







I use the shade Light11 "neutral" but on my warm skin, it pulls VERY yellow. So I wouldn't say this is a true neutral shade.

First photo of myself (the one with my hair down), is my bare skin. I have zero makeup on in that photo, just sunblock!

The second photo, I'd used the Kat Von D concealer to even out my skin and perfect it.

This lasts all day on my oily skin when set with a powder ( I never not powder just fyi!), it doesn't crease under my eyes (I have dehydration under my eyes thus I have some fine lines!) But please do remember, I do not have wrinkles!!

I would and have recommended this concealer to friends before, and I'm now recommending it to you all!!

Price: $34 
Pros: lasts all day, good shade match, good shade range, creamy, blendable,
Cons: Sets quickly. I'd recommend working in sections of the face with this. Could be too heavy for some.

No comments:

Post a Comment