Friday 10 February 2017

My Custom Made Travel Palettes

Hey all!!

Longer term readers will know, I travel quite a bit. So I like to have magnetic bottom palettes ready, that I can just toss into my bag and not have to worry about singles, or finding a palette I can get a couple of looks out of!

First up we have my cheek pallet:




I have two makeup geek blushes in the top left corner (Soulmate and Romance!)  beside them I have a travel sized pan of my beloved Bela Bamba from Benefit (DC) Then the three shadows down the right edge are Coastal Scents Coral Blossom (Orangey/Coral), Coral Rose (More of a fushia pink than coral!) and MAC Cranberry (shimmery burgundy/red)

Then on the bottom left, is a shimmery bronzer from ELF, then two highlight shades the lighter one is from Coastal Scents it's called Lemon Chiffon, and then the gold beside it (my second all time favourite highlight!) is Make Up For Ever ME512.

I like the quality of all of these products. I find them to last on me, and they work well. If they didn't I wouldn't take them traveling haha.


Next up, we have my travel eye shadow palette:


This is a Colourpop 4 pan palette that I took tweezers to and took apart until I was left with a magnetic bottom palette!

Top row we have: Sephora Brand Swan Song (Matte white/light pink), Colourpop High Strung (rose gold metallic) Colorpop Take it slow (Shimmery off white/Champagne) A MUFE Artist shadow that I don't know the name of, It's in the First artist palette, Coastal Scents Barista (Matte warm brown)

Bottom row: A sample sized Lancome shadow (It's a shimmery copper) Colourpop Bel Air (Matte light brown) Colourpop Come and Get it (Pink base with gold duochrome) MAC Sumptuous Olive (golden olive shimmer) And two MUFE Artist shadows (One is a metallic taupe, and the other is a dupe for MAC's Woodwinked!)

That's my travel pallets! My first trip is coming up fast! So I'm looking forward to traveling with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment