Tuesday 7 February 2017

Sookie FOTD

Hey all!! Yes, this is ANOTHER Fotd. I'm sorry!! But i'v been really feeling my makeup looks lately! :P


                                                       This is the "whole" look!!


Face: For face I did Maybelline Baby skin primer all over my face, then I patted on a little bit of MUFE step 1 mattifying primer in my T zone. I then applied L'oreal Infallible Total Cover foundation with my warm fingers, I did three dots of NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer under my eyes and buffed that out! I then took a big fluffy brush and patted MAC loose Set powder all over.

Cheeks: I contoured using the cool brown in the ELF Contour kit, I buffed Smashbox Halo Blush in Warm Glow onto my cheeks, and highlighted with The Balms Mary-Lou!

This is the close up of the eye look:





For eyes:
I started with Too Faced shadow insurance to prime.
I then took Sephora Brand eyeshadow in Swan Song and set from lashline to brow bone.
I took a fluffy crease brush and buffed Colourpop Bel Air through my crease as a transition
Then I then ran some of Coastal Scents Barista through my crease to deepen and darken
I took my 217 and buffed out any harsh lines
I packed a MUFE Artist shadow onto my outer half of my mobile lid. (I don't know the name, It's from the artist shadow pallet #1)
I patted Colourpop High Strung onto my inner half of my lids (I went slightly over my lid, onto my crease so you could see it when my eyes were open!)
I lightly brushed the line between the two lid shades to blend.
I applied a light coat of mascara to my upper lashes, and two coats to my bottom ones.
I did my small wings AFTER I did mascara.
Then I popped some lashes on!

For brows, I just took an angled brush and ran the darkest shade from my Annabelle brows to go kit through my brows darkening them. And then I lightly ran some of MAC tinted Waterproof Brow set in Brown Ebony.

For lips, I used a plummy purple lip liner, then applied two coats of Colourpop Ultra Glossy lip in Sookie to my lips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment