Tuesday 21 February 2017

ELF Contour/Light Blush Pallet Review

Hello friends!!

The title of this post is kind of misleading, because I didn't know what to NAME this. ahaha.

Today, I'm reviewing My "custom" ELF cheek palette.

If you didn't know, You CAN pop the pans OUT in ELF's cheek pallets. So having owned the Light Blush palette and the Contour Palette, I'v made my own custom thing!




Clockwise, we have:

Cool brown matte contour shade - Very creamy and easy to pick up on a brush and blend out!
Pearly/lightly shimmery white highlight shade - super soft to the touch. It's silky! and not chunky at all.
Matte Plummy Pink - This is slightly powdery in the pan, so make sure to tap your brush. Very pigmented, and it lasts all day on me! One of my favourite shades for blushes.
Matte watermellon pink base, with Silver sparkles - I love this one!! It's a nice coraly/watermellon pink shade, with some silver sparkles. It blends so well, and lasts all day!


Price: $6 for each palette
Pros: Pigmented!! Very vibrant. Soft, silky. Lasts until I take it off at the end of the night.
Cons: Powdery, light skinned people may think they're too pigmented/overwhelming.
Overall: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment