Saturday 11 February 2017

What I got for my Birthday!

In case y'all don't know, today (the 11th of february!) is my birthday!! I am no longer a teenager. And I'm down with a severe cold ahaha. What a way to bring in my twenties!!

Anyway y'all are here for my birthday gifts!!






For my birthday this year, I wanted something low key, and calm. As I'm still recovering from my major surgery less than a month ago, and I'm sick as hell!

So I went out for lunch with my family, and got a make over at sephora!! And now I'm home playing video games with my brother. :-)

Free things I got:

KVD Lock it foundation sample in the shade 45 warm. It's yellow!! and looks like a good match for me in different lighting! I'll further test this out!

LUSH'S 9 to 5 Lotion Cleanser.

LUSH'S Ultrabalm Cleanser. I CLEARLY was looking into makeup removers at LUSH!!

LUSH'S Enchanted Eye Cream. The sales lady had such SMOOTH undereyes and said she uses this. So I'm willing to give it a go!!

LUSH'S Rosy Cheeks Fresh Face Mask. I knew there would be a LUSH at the mall we were at, so I brought 5 of the 9 black pots i'v been stashing and got myself a nice calming face mask that smells like roses!!

Tarte Sephora Birthday Gift. I chose the Tarte gift, because my skin is VERY picky and will break out in cystic acne. So I didn't want to risk the other two skin care gifts. The Tarte gift is a mini matte pinky blush. and a light nudey matte lip paint!

Mini Urban Decay Venom Vice Lipstick. I decided to pick up this mini lipstick, because i'v been eyeing up the shade for a while, and it was free with my sephora points so hey!


Gifts I got:

Atelier Cologne Bergamote Soleil Perfume. I'v gone through 3 (?) samples of this perfume, and my family bought my the mini travel sized one! I told them not to buy the full sized $90 one. I'd feel WAY too guilty!

BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Beetroot. I LOVE this lipstick formula, it smells like Limeaid, it's a canadian brand, and the actual lipstick is creamy, moisturizing, and beautiful!! This shade is a darkened berry on me! (aka right up my alley!)


This is the look the MUA did on me:


Sorry for the horrid android camera quality, but I didn't get home until sundown!
I asked the MUA to put Kat Von D's Poe on me, and she designed a whole look around Poe! Which I will be going back for and buying next time I have disposable money!


All in all, it's been an amazing, relaxing birthday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday then. I love the look the SA did on you, such a bold choice, but so put together. Oh, and get better soon.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Linda!! It was a little weird for me, stepping back and letting someone else do my makeup for once LOL. :)

      Delete